This post contains affiliate links that generate a small commission if clicked or used to shop the products I mention.
The Nordstrom Anniversary sale is on it’s way and I love sharing beauty products I recommend; today, I’m sharing 12 Beauty Products I want to try myself! I always have a little list of makeup, hair and skincare lusts; so here are products you might want to add to your shopping list too!
12 BEAUTY PRODUCTS TO ADD TO MY CART
- Clinique’s Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm – so many of my blogger and YouTube friends swear by this cleansing balm and I’m all for easy makeup removal! I use a lot of drugstore products mixed with high-end products like this one from Dermalogica, but I also love balm textures for travel!
- Bobbi Brown’s Skin Foundation Stick – I’m a fan of natural foundation application and tend to use a lot of liquid foundations for faster blending and more coverage when needed to cover-up skin imperfections. My current favorite medium-full coverage foundation is this one from Laura Mercier; furthermore, I want to try this one from Bobbi brown because It’s a cult favorite in the beauty community.
- Charlotte Tilbury has an interesting way of promoting her makeup and beauty products! I love watching her videos on YouTube to get that celebrity style makeup application. I’ve been collecting a list of products I want to try from her collections and this Instant Look In A Palette compact is one of them. I love the simple approach to a beautiful glow without having to carry so many different products in my makeup bag.
- Another products from this sassy makeup artist is the Wonder Glow product. I watch her apply to to her clients all the time and I think it’d make a great everyday no ‘makeup’ makeup look without the heaviness of full foundation.
- The YSL Touche Eclat Pen is a luxury item I’ve always wanted to try, but couldn’t fully commit. I have found a not-so-proper dupe for it in terms of packaging but this product is on my list!
- I’ve been on the hunt for a new straightener and I’m currently trying a new one out as I write this, but this one from GHD has been on my list too!
- Stilla’s Magnificent Metals Glitter and Glow Liquid Eyeshadow has made it’s popularity around the beauty realm and I’m here for it! The swipe application is incredible! I plan to own a few in my makeup drawer, but just know, these are worth every penny!
- Jouer Liquid Lipsticks have a presence like no other! The packaging, application and how so many of the shades fit a lot of skin tones, I want to own a few of these as well! I’ve never tried their products, but I know soon I’ll place a few items in my cart! Until then, I’ll continue building my on-going list of wants!
- I really want the Dolce Vita Palette after watching her makeup tutorial with Olivia Culpo & I want to just add some of her
- lip products to finish off my curiosity.
- Kevin Aucoin has a Skin Enhancer that my friend Rachel Talbott has been using for years and ever since watching her, getting to know her and learn her must have beauty products, I have this need for this product so…I’m throwing it in my bag too!
- I’m a sucker for face masks and this one from Fresh has been calling my name!
SHOP THE 12 BEAUTY PRODUCTS I MENTIONED ABOVE
I hope you enjoyed my list of 12 beauty products I want to try and incorporate within my makeup and beauty routine! Do you have products you want to try too? Are you planning on shopping the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale? If you’re a card holder, you have early access to shop and get all the good stuff! If not, the sale opens to the public July 21 2017! Want to shop now? Click here to apply
Checkout some of my other beauty products I have tried and love here and I’ll catch you in my next post!
[disclaim]Nordstrom offers 3 card holder offers depending on various factors within each individual. Nordstrom Retail, Visa Platinum & Visa signature. Please read all terms and conditions before applying to be a card holder for Nordstrom. If you have any questions about becoming a card holder, contact Nordstrom on their website here before applying for a card. We are not responsible for application, submission or approval of your application. [/disclaim]