Everyone has one. The one who leads the meetings, the woman who takes control of the party planning and tells you what will get done and how it will get done.
It’s fairly easy to find who the leader is. Naturally, An Alpha Female just falls into the role and takes charge. Some may say it’s the worst thing ever but I say, your party was flipping amazing though, right?
I wanted to share a fun post featuring some of the qualities that I have and that you may identify with so, we can all Lead on! Let’s go! And by go, I mean start reading from number 12 because the satisfaction of finally getting to number 1 will delight you. Now, Move!
HOW TO IDENTIFY IF YOU ARE THE HEAD ALPHA OF THE SHOW
12. You’re the one who organizes the gatherings. You want to make sure you have reservations, enough seats and keep the group under control. And by control, I mean keep them in their place because not everyone will be funny at once. hah! (This is a joke by the way. If you are sensitive to sarcasm, you should’n’t read further. I warned you!)
11. When dealing with a problem, you’re the go-to women. Let’s face it, we all need someone to take the place of someone who isn’t very clear on the direction. When Catastrophe arises, they literally run to you for a little help. It’s okay! I got you!
10. When other girls say something petty, they get the eye-roll but when you say something, somehow it’s credible because they are eye-rolling at you for whatever reason. I see you…
9. Your ideas and thoughts are highly considered because hello, it’s you! You are the Alpha bish of this empire and you really do have ideas that could be game changers. You also think your ideas are probably better than anyone else’s and most likely, your drive is louder than a Lioonnnnn and you will be heard. Ya feel me? #rawr
8. You don’t go to them, they come to you. I’m not sure why… I don’t mind coming to you. Queens are commanding and authoritative so maybe there’s some telepathic command being sent. (I swear I was a King in my past life)
7. The guys don’t mind having you around! I’m pretty much the only female that can take a joke and dish it right back in my group of male friends. (Which I oddly have more of but it’s probably because the females can’t stand the shine) It’s probably not the best thing, but I’m like one of the guys. Some girls are too sensitive and I want to be able to give it to ya straight. If you can’t handle it, I think we all know where you should go. #byefelicia
6. You are dependable beyond reasonable doubt. Listen, I HATE being late… I want to make sure I have every detail planned out everyone is happy with the final results.
I have no time to write emails back and forth for approval. Let me do it and let’s move on. mmkay?
5. You keep it 100% real with everyone. Sometimes it may come off more strident than you initially wanted it too. (my bad) everything sounds like you are reprimanding someone when In actuality, you’re a passionate soul of a unicorn. My deliveries aren’t always the best a lot of the time, I will apologize for it. But, only the way I’ve delivered it.
4. The final destination. What I mean by this is you end up being the last person that goes in for inspection. I’m the oldest sister in my family so in a family full of more wanna be Alphas. (Yep… I said it) You are the one they tell their potential boyfriends and girlfriends about. Everything rides on If you like them and get a good vibe. (I’m also a good judge of character… it’s a gift.)
3. Tough Love is your middle name. No F**** given. Next…
2. Even though you’re a hard-ass, they know deep down in your black soul that you really do care and want it perfect. Who wants a “okay” party when you can have a “let’s not do that again” party. Can I get an Amen?
1. The people who hate on you think they affect you when little do they know, that hatred and criticism is fuel for growth, better leadership, confidence and motivation to show them that you are in fact, Alpha. Don’t like it? Oh well! I do! #Girlboss #SheWins #StayAlpha
If you enjoyed this post, let me know by sharing it with your social media channels and leave a comment below letting me know If you identified with any of these qualities (good or bad… merp.) of my personality. These are things that I have been told throughout the years and honestly, I find them funny! If for some odd reason you didn’t get a kick out it, feel free to share your personality type in the comment section and maybe I can create a little series because I have a ton of sisters and I know a few things about chicks Bwahahaaha!
Until next time, xoxo goss… Kalei. Just Kalei.
If you made it to the bottom of this page, I’m just going to plug-in some of my previous posts and email list link because I’d love to send you these awesome posts directly to your email with hopes that you’ll share it with all your friends. Follow my Instagram page for a magazine look into my imperfect life because it doesn’t look like that for real. Visit my blogger guide to creating an instagram theme too!