As we workout our bodies to get into that brand new Bikini for the season, we all dream about sun kissed glowing skin too! Luckily for you, I’ve review some products in my first look video on my youtube channel with swatches and more! You can see that here. Glowing skin isn’t all about the makeup either, it’s about your skin, the state of health it’s in and the right amount of sun.
GLOWING SKIN TIPS
- Hydrate by drinking water. You want your skin to look plump, healthy and supple. If you stay on top of your water game, you are half way there.
- Moisturize! This is important because if you tan or use a self tanner, you know that everything needs to be exfoliated and moisturized so you can get an even tan. Who wants a tan that peels with the skin? Not Me yo! So, make sure you exfoliate your body at least twice a week and exfoliate your face 1-2 times depending on the sensitivity of you skin.
- Use lotions that have shimmer to add an extra glisten when you wear those little scrappy dresses. I use this one and it smells good too!
- Body Oils are my favorite because it adds a little shine to the skin making it not only look so good in pictures, (no, not baby oil) You can pick up a bronzer oil almost anywhere and it just makes your skin look like you’ve been sent down from the heavens to claim beach goddess realness.
- Eat foods that promote glowing skin! Avocados are a favorite because it has good fats creating healthy skin! You can also try smoothies and eat fish!
GLOWING SKIN USING BEAUTY PRODUCTS I LOVE
If you have no time to hit the beach, try makeup products that give you the glow within a few minutes. Pür Cosmetics introduced some awesome Bronzer kits and strobe powders (Those are highlighters but we are now calling it Le Strobe) That give you the glow you desire without being in the sun. Now, I like to take it on my cheekbones, shoulders and chest, but you don’t have too if you choose to self tan using these products. No matter the method, you’ll look fab this summer sixteen (in my drake voice) because the ultimate summer glow is smiling and enjoying life! Have fun Alphas!