Handbags will always be a staple in any outfit. I carry my life in mine so I know a thing or two about great quality handbags. Today, I’m sharing 7 handbags to invest in so it saves you the time and money.
I have created my top seven with the intention of sharing only the best I’ve had; by brands I’d faithfully re-purchase from. Before I go on, I’d like to note: these are investment bags. I’ll be giving my daughter my collection when she becomes of age and they’ll be considered be vintage. Some of the bags linked are affiliate links and bags are Pre-loved. Research before you shop!
INVESTMENT HANDBAGS TO CONSIDER
Louis Vuitton Bags are made from top quality leather, stitched to perfection and has been known to last for years! My personal favorite is the Louis Vuitton neverfull. This holds my entire life’s work and the iconic pattern goes with every outfit! The classic cherry interior screams timeless.
- Michael Kors has so many collections and the quality of these bags are phenomenal! The signature Hamilton bag was my first from the collection a little of 5 years ago. It’s still in excellent condition and holds a lot! Makes the perfect carry on bag for travel and trips
- Tory Burch has this incredible tote that has gone with every outfit from blush pink to olive. It has a pocket divider to keep all your important personal belongings together and it’s not too heavy! This is my go-to every day bag that’s timeless and understated in such a great way!
- Chloe Handbags are trendy and will be a favorite among everyone for a lot time. The style is very feminine yet girly and completes any outfit with a hint of chic. My favorite styles are Drew, Faye and the Mini Marcie
- Clutch handbags are the perfect events options. When you need to carry essentials but don’t want to walk around with a strap on your shoulder,, these are the go-to options. You’ll see them carried by celebrities like Jennifer Lopez, Gigi Hadid & Rachel Zoe
- Coach offers some great collections! My daughters diaper bag was coach and It held up perfectly! I love this style and here’s a similar style for what I mentioned previously.
- Rebecca Minkoff was a huge must have a few years ago! I still think they are super trendy and you’ll know it’s her’s when you look at the style. The smaller shoulder bags are well-known among a lot of women but this bag has to be my favorite! The pattern, texture and color screams my name!
SHOP THE POST
As my round up comes to a close, I hope you found some great options to consider when shopping! Do you have a favorite brand that you always purchase from? Leave a comment below and share them with me! After all, you can never have too many!
If you’re a blogger or social media maven, download my free Image guide for taking great pictures using your iPhone or other mobile device