There are so many baby products on the market and sometimes it can be overwhelming. As a mom of two, I’ve learned what to invest in and what to skip over.
I’ve talked about items I cannot live without in this post and I’m here to share a little haul of some new products I’ve been using for my baby girl, Zadie.
Here’s the current list of Baby Products
- Dock-A-Tot is a newer brand that I’ve had the chance to try out. I didn’t have it with my first born, Yssabella; however, I wish I did. The Dock-A-Tot is a great item to have If you find yourself traveling and needing something portable. You can use it for nap time, playtime and I’ve seen many parent’s use it as a Co-sleeper (with adult supervision) The style I got was the bananas for you. I love the tropical vibe of it and I love that it’s so photogenic. Along with the Dock-A-Tot, I was able to get the toy arch and the little toys to hang on it. It’s so cute and the baby is always playing with it.
- Another Item I’ve come to enjoy is the Ollie World Swaddle Blanket. It’s larger than most swaddle blankets and ends up being perfect for a growing baby. The material is super soft and it securely keeps baby from coming out of it to reduce the startle reflex they have from birth. I love using it during the night time because she doesn’t get overheated or get cold. Her temperature is regulated and she’s good to go all night!
- Binxy Baby is a new brand to me and I’ve been loving the Shopping cart Hammock! You place it in a standard cart and safely secure the straps. After securing, put it, baby, inside and buckle using the harness. She loved it and I was able to shop and place all the items I needed on the card with no problem. It’s one of the best mom hacks I’ve ever had the pleasure of trying! Get it here
- As for baby food, I’ve been enjoying the Plum Organics baby food for traveling and trying out new recipes to make at home. Zadie will eat them and they taste really good!
- For my milk supply, I’ve been eating Milk Makers Lactation Cookies and I’m trying a new flavor in Salted Caramel (I love these more than I love the Oatmeal Chocolate Chip) They are packaged in individual bite-sized bags that make it easy to throw in my purse or diaper bag for on the go.