Want know some currently trending makeup products this month? I’ve got you girl! I’ve been testing out contour kits, Fluid shadows and 2 minute foundations. There’s a makeup sponge that might give Beauty Blender a run for its money too!
CURRENTLY TRENDING MAKEUP
- This makeup sponge recently launched and I’d say its pretty comparable to the beauty blender in terms of texture and performance. I plan to put it in action in a makeup tutorial soon!
- Keeping my skin clear and healthy is very important to me! I shared my glowing skin routine recently and this was one of my must haves to get my end result.
- Contouring and Highlighting has come a long way in the beauty industry! Checkout this contour kit that I’ve fallen to love with the exception of a few details.
- Step your eyeshadow game up by using these new Fluid Shadow products to create a wing or an all over metallic look!
- ELF Cosmetics isn’t backing down! They sent over this Illuminating palette thats creamy and gives me a glow from within look that makes me feel super editorial.
- Milk Makeup recently launched their Blur Stick and It’s all things good! Diminish pores and fine lines quickly with a few swipes.
- Need something to step up your date night? Try out these Starlit Powders that dropped from Makeup Forever
- 2 Minute foundation? I wonder if this product actually works and takes only 2 minutes!
- I’m going for skin like looks lately with a lighter coverage so I picked up this product from Sephora
SHOP THE POST
[question]WHAT ARE SOME TRENDING MAKEUP PRODUCTS YOU WANT TO TRY? COMMENT BELOW![/question]