Drunk Elephant is a skincare brand that is sold at Sephora Stores and online. The packaging of the products are my favorite part and I am pleased with the formula inside those pretty bottles. I had the pleasure of receiving the Acid Trip Kit as a pr sample from the brand and I am so thankful because I’ve had these products on my wishlist for a while. The Acid Trip Kit comes with 4 products for $100usd and they are for all skin tones. Tith topical acids like glycolic, salicylic, tartaric, lactic, citric, l-ascorbic, ferulic, and fatty acids, it’s gonna be a go-to for clearer skin.
WHAT DOES THE ACID KIT DO FOR MY SKIN
Dullness and uneven texture, Uneven skin tone & Loss of firmness and elasticity. It’s also Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates free and has no fragrances, essential oils, silicone or skin irritants.
- You get C-Firma Day serum
- T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Night Serum
- T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial
- Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil
You only need a small amount to cover the entire face. These products are really pricey and I recommend that you ask for samples from Sephora to be sure your skin will do okay with it. I don’t have sensitive skin, but you never know!
HOW I USE THE ACID TRIP KIT
- I use the Daytime serum before applying my moisturizer in the day. It’s very light and looks perfect under makeup without rolling up on my skin
- At night, I like to use the Glycolic serum. This makes my skin so smooth in the morning and it’s also light-weight
- If I need a little pick me up, I’ll use the T.L.C Sukari Baby Facial (I love the name) and wash it off after following the directions on the bottle
- I like to use the Marula Luxury Facial Oil by itself as a moisturizer, but it pairs perfectly with any of the products I’ve mentioned above!
I’ve been using all the products as directed and I do see a more smooth and even complexion to my skin and I do notice how radiant it looks without makeup! (score)
I’ll continue to use the kit until I have no product left, and I’ll follow up with my final thoughts on the kit and If it’s worth it. So far, I do like it and I’m hoping nothing changes in the future! Stay tuned for an update!
Have you tried these products? Which product is your favorite in the kit and do you plan on re-stocking when you’re finished? If you want to check out more from Drunk Elephant, Click here