Every year I make the same fitness goal; every year I do great but… I wish I gave more effort! Well, this must’ve been my year because I not only did I exceed my own expectations, but I motivated myself and have already managed to knock next years goals out too! No, there are no hacks or tricks… This was purely hard work, patience and gym. Since 2017 is around the corner; I’ll be sharing ways you can achieve your fitness goals or, just get healthy!
WAYS TO EXECUTE YOUR FITNESS GOALS
- First, set goals that are realistic and achievable. Start small and work your way up. The more you accomplish, the better your chances of actually hitting every single one.
- Give yourself time to get results. I think we as women are always in a hurry to get stuff done and rushing the process of getting fit shouldn’t be one of them. Be patient!
- Eat in moderation. Listen, as much as I want to eat salads every day, real life: it’s not happening. Eating smaller portions can help you. Try to order water instead of soda when you eat out too! I started doing this the first of the year and Loved the results!
- Create a schedule for workouts. Going to the gym isn’t ideal in a busy lifestyle. I tried and failed miserably! Set a goal for 2-3 days a week and pick a specific time! This really works!
- Give yourself rest days. Muscles and your body need down time. This doesn’t mean sit on the couch all day eating chips (ha! me…) Walk or just make sure you incorporate workouts like Yoga or Pilates or try spin class! (I’m never going back but it was great while it lasted)
MAINTAIN YOUR GOALS BY BEING RESPONSIBLE
At the end of the day, it’s up to you and comes down to if you really want it or you just see it trending. If you lack energy or you feel sick, it means you need to take care of your body. Not only by workouts but by practicing self love. You are responsible for how you feel and the way you allow people to treat you. If you hang with people who send off a negative energy, you aren’t going to be motivated and will end up feeling crappy too! So, be conscious and keep your eye on the prize baby because you are Alpha!
SHOP THE POST TO BOOST YOUR PERFORMANCE
This post contains Affiliate links. These links give my readers the option to shop exact or similar products and earn a slight commission. Links generate commission by clicking or purchasing product/items. Please do not use these links of you are against that in anyway. If you decide to use the Affiliate links, thank you so much! This supports my blog and allows me to continue to produce quality content free for you to browse/watch.