Glamcor Riki Tall was something I found a while back when I was on the hunt for finding a new vanity mirror. I loved that it doubled as lighting for my Instagram stories. In the beginning, I used tripods and studio lighting; however, if you have both, you’ll find that mobile devices have a different look to the video when compared to a more professional camera like a DSLR.
A few months back, I posted an IG story about purchasing this exact mirror for the reasons above, Ultimately, I am so happy with it. Glamcor was kind enough to gift me the mirror, but you should know that I was going to purchase the same mirror the weekend that I received the email from the brand.
RIKI TALL SPECS/WHAT YOU GET
WHAT YOU GET IN THE BOX
- Customized HD Daylight lighting
- Super thin mirror measures: 1/8″/2,9cm Weight: 14lbs
- Acrylic Stand (16″L x 8″W) (41*20cm)
- Dual voltage Power Plug (use in any country) – Lightweight
- Remote to turn the mirror on/off and change lighting intensity. 5 stage dimming feature
- Bluetooth pairing for selfies using your mobile device
- USB hub to plug in your mobile device while using it for Instagram Live/stories
- Magnetic 3x Mirror
- Magnetic Phone Clip
- Virtually no heat generation or fan (that I can hear)
WATCH THE FILL VIDEO DEMO/REVIEW HERE: Glamcor Riki Tall Review
My reason for wanting the
I love that I can film at night and it’s not an issue. I also love that my phone can use the magnetic clip and I don’t have to worry about it falling over from a tripod. (It’s happened to me before.)
Are you considering this mirror? Let me know if you have any questions in the comments below and I’ll do my best to answer them!