In the summer months, It get’s hot in Florida and when that happens, my make technique changes. Keeping my makeup from melting off my face is a challenge but I have had the opportunity to try makeup; as my job, to try different techniques and tricks. If your makeup stays on at a theme park over here, then you’re golden anywhere else. In my makeup tutorial, I’m showing you how I mastered the art of preventing a makeup meltdown!
How To Stop A Makeup Meltdown
- Be sure you’ve prepped your skin. If you have a flawless base, you won’t need so much makeup to cover-up imperfections
- Get a foundation that claims to last. Make sure you get one that works for your skin type.
- Work in layers when applying makeup. Instead of going in with multiple pumps of the foundation, try working in areas where you need it first.
- Setting powder is your friend… unless you cake it on. Try using a smaller amount and not packing it onto your face. Even when you’re baking.
- Use a setting spray and try to use waterproof or water resistant products for mascara, eyeliner, and eyeshadow.
Shop the post to get makeup products that can help you Avoid a makeup meltdown too! How do you wear makeup in heat and humidity? Leave a comment so I can try your makeup trick!