Laura Mercier’s Tinted Moisturizer has arrived and I’m here for it! I love the re-packaging and the formula is really nice. I’ve had this tinted moisturizer on my makeup wishlist for a little bit and I’m stoked to finally try it.
WHAT IS A TINTED MOISTURIZER
A tinted moisturizer is what it’s titled. It’s typically a moisturizer with a slight tint to help
A lot of women I know use tinted moisturizer as their foundation because it’s
REFORMULATION + PACKAGING
The newly reformulated tinted moisturizer claims to give a dewy no-makeup-makeup look with skincare benefits. The packaging is fresh and clean. It’s has a
The original packaging was a signature brown shade. But I love the new look, and I love that it’s in a tube; which is very convenient for traveling.
There are 20 shades available and it also comes in an illuminating formula that you can use as a highlighter or all-over if you love that look too!
Key Ingredients: (Per Laura Mercier’s Website)
• Macadamia and Kukui Seed Oils to support healthy skin function.
• Tamarind Seed Extract to lock in moisture and give enhanced antioxidant protection.
• Silica Treated Pigments helps create a soft-focus effect for a naturally dewy finish.
• Glycerin to soften fine lines, revitalizing hydration.
• Vitamin Complex of C & E to protect the skin from environmental aggressors.
• Broad-spectrum SPF 30 UVA/UVB sunscreen for ideal protection from the sun’s harmful, skin-damaging rays.
TEXTURE + FINISH
As soon as I opened the product, I tried it on freshly cleansed and moisturized skin. The finish of it is dewy as described and natural. It doesn’t look like I’m wearing anything on my skin at all.
It does even-out any redness I have around my nose and cheeks, but not overly done.
Have you ever tried to keep your makeup looking fresh only to make the mistake of adding a full coverage foundation? It’s the complete opposite, and I’m digging it!
Overall, I’m enjoying my skin. I don’t want full or even medium coverage all the time. As a daily product, this is going to fit perfectly in my everyday makeup routine.
Interested in consuming more beauty content? Click here