Hi, I’m Kalei, and I’m a regular coffee drinker. I love the taste, how I feel, and I truly believe I need the caffeine with two kids running around between school, after-school activities, traveling, and a little toddler.
I’ve tried many brands and the one that I hands down love and have recommended to all my friends and family is from Chameleon. They have three flavors that I’ve tried and my personal favorite is the Vanilla with Mocha coming in at a close second.
I also enjoy the black coffee flavor, however, it has a pretty strong after taste that I’m not into so I stick with the other two.
I prefer cold coffee but I love a brewed Iced Coffee. I wanted to find a way to save some money since I drink it multiple times a day and the best way for me was purchasing a coffee concentrate. This not only gave me multiple cups of Iced Coffee, but I don’t have to brew it and It’s only $10 for a huge bottle that lasts me about a week.
I also love it because I can make the coffee as strong as I’d like or keep it light. The advantage to cold brew coffee is that it’s strong just like a brewed cup and I can make it any way I want.
If you’re lucky and live next to a Publix, they sometimes put it on a BOGO deal so you’ll get two giant concentrate bottles instead of one.
MY COLD BREW COFFEE AT HOME
Starbucks had a coffee cup on clearance with a straw, so I picked that up for a few bucks. That also saved me from buying straws. It’s reusable and gives me measurements for the best tasting Iced Coffee for the day.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Coffee Cup
- Chameleon Cold Brew in your desired flavor
- Almond Milk or Regular
- Take your coffee cup and fill it to the lowest line (about half a cup) with the concentrate. You can add more. You’ll need to learn your preference and tweak it as you make your drink. It Is a concentrate. It’s bitter alone. If you prefer that, you might want more of it. I like a happy medium.
- I then take a splash of creamer. You can get any flavor you’d like. And add it after the concentrate.
- Add your Almond Milk or Regular milk. I fill it up until it has almost hit the top line.
- Add your sugar If you want. It’s not necessary if you have creamer. But I want you to have the option.
- Add your Ice and swirl the cup to mix everything.
- Enjoy your at-home Cold-brew Iced Coffee
This has not only saved me a trip to the coffee shop But has saved me a few dollars since I am a regular. to be honest, I love it more than Starbucks. I find that Starbucks is too sweet. I still love Dunkin’ Donuts, but again, I don’t have to drive to get my coffee and I don’t have to brew it before making it.
How do you drink your coffee? I’d love to know in the comments! And Let me know If you’ve tried Chameleon Cold Brew! Find more food posts here