Christmas is almost upon us and holiday parties are all ready in action! The perfect red lip can be the finishing touch for an outfit; I have tips that you can use to be sure that pout stays put all night. If you’d like to see the full makeup tutorial, subscribe to my beauty youtube channel and click the bell icon so you don’t miss out!
Removing dead skin cells from your lips is one of the most important tips! Pick up a small amount of lip scrub and rub it on your lips gently to slough off chapped lips.
Moisturizing your lips before application will ensure your lipstick glides on and looks smooth! Try this lip balm for maximum hydration!
Decide on the perfect red lip! If you want whiter looking teeth, try a red lipstick with a blue hue. It has been proven to make a dull smile shine bright like a diamond.
Lip Scrub // Makeup Sponge // Lip Pencil // LipStick
PERFECT RED LIP APPLICATION
- Once you’ve decided on the shade of red you feel most confident in, find a lip pencil that’ll help your lipstick last longer and prevent lipstick bleeding from happening.
- Carefully line your lips to your desired shape and fill in the entire lip with the same lip pencil. This will help longevity and when it does decide to fade, you’ll have a stain. (Perfect after eating and drinking)
- Take your lipstick and apply this directly to your lips or use a lip brush for a more precised look.
- Blot with a tissue and re-apply and finish it off with a foundation or concealer in your shade for a sharper look.
- Do the finger trick to make sure you don’t end up with lipstick on your teeth in those pictures and have fun!
SHOP THE POST