TIGI Cosmetics is an innovative makeup line that has launched in select CVS locations. I get to share some of my favorite products I’ve tried from their makeup collection! TIGI Cosmetics message is about Artistry and Education; which makes them innovative and could be the next must-have makeup brand to include in your makeup routine.
What I love about TIGI Cosmetics is that the products are easily accessible at my local CVS store or online at TIGI-cosmetics.com and the quality of their products are incredible.
TIGI COSMETICS TUTORIAL & HOW TO
BASE FOR THE FACE
I’m very picky on powder foundations because I don’t like how heavy or cakey it can look on my skin. I’ve been using TIGI Cosmetics Powder Foundation in the shade Entice and I love how smooth and lightweight it feels on my skin. It covers up my imperfections really well and evens out my complexion which is perfect for someone like me. I also love that you can use the Powder Foundation as a setting powder if you prefer to use a liquid or cream foundation which is also nice.
HOW TO APPLY THE POWDER FOUNDATION:
- Take your powder foundation brush and swirl it into the foundation; start by applying it evenly to your face and neck and blend it in using a light circular motion. Try working in even-layers and if you need extra coverage, apply more of the foundation in that area using a smaller brush.
CONCEALING MADE EASY
When picking out concealers, I prefer a nice creamy texture or a smooth liquid consistency. TIGI Cosmetics offers a really nice and creamy Concealer Pencil that I’ve been using in the shade medium. This concealer covers really well without looking heavy and I love the peachy undertone in the shade medium to help conceal dark under eye circles and discoloration on my face.
HOW TO APPLY THE PENCIL CONCEALER:
- Use the point of the Pencil and draw a triangle under your eyes and apply it directly to your imperfections as needed. Use your clean fingertips to warm and melt the product into your skin and hide those blemishes and dark circles. If applying before powder foundation, make sure to take your foundation brush and lightly buff the foundation over your skin so you don’t remove any of the concealers. If applying after powder foundation, blend using a stippling motion to avoid removing any product.
FACE COLOR WITH SOME GLOW
Blush is one of my favorite products to have in my makeup collection and so I’ve been using TIGI Cosmetics Glow Blush in the shade Lovely Duo to add a rosy look to my cheeks! This blush is super soft and blends out perfectly! It’s not too shimmery and it adds enough color to my cheeks without looking like I added too much! The texture of this blush is smooth and rich…almost cream like but in a powder form.
HOW TO USE THE LOVELY DUO BLUSH:
- Use your fingertips for a precise application or take a blush brush and sweep it across the apples of your cheeks. Slowly build up the color by concentrating it on the apples and blend into your bronzer for a well-blended look!
EYESHADOW AS FLAWLESS AS YOU
I love a good eyeshadow quad that has all the shades needed to create a complete eye look. The High-Density Eyeshadow Quad in Love Affair is the perfect daytime quad. It’s soft on the eyes yet adds dimension and emphasizes your natural eye shape. The shadows blend out pretty easy using a blending brush or your fingers and it’s perfect if you’re traveling.
HOW TO USE THE HIGH-DENSITY QUAD EYESHADOW:
- Use a blending brush and sweep the blush tone shade in your crease and stop beneath your brow bone. Use the medium brown shade and apply this to the out crease and blend well into the blush shade. Take the darker brown shade and apply this to the outer corner to deepen the medium brown shade and use it along your lower lash line to get a smokey effect. Use the peach shimmer shade and apply this to your inner corner and brow bone to finish off the look.
CAT EYE FOR THAT EDGY LOOK
Everyone loves a sharp cat eye and I prefer a felt tip liner for control and a really successful feline flick. It’s easier for me and gives me total control over how thin or thick I want mine to be. The Precision Black Eyeliner Pen does just this.
HOW TO USE THE PRECISION BLACK EYELINER PEN:
- Lay the felt lip flat on your eye and slowly follow your natural shape. When it’s time to “Flick” slowly pull up and use light pressure to release. This will give you a shaper line on the outer corner. Build up the thickness as needed.
LIPS THAT SIMPLE
I love a good gloss and this one isn’t too sticky, but it still has that sticky feeling so make sure you avoid wind and wearing your hair down. TIGI Cosmetics offers a Luxe Lipgloss in 8 shades and I have the shade Foxy. The packaging on this gloss is gorgeous and the look of it is gorgeous! If you can get past the stickiness, you’ll like this gloss.
HOW TO USE THE LUXE LIPGLOSS:
- Apply on top of a lipstick or alone. Use the hourglass-shaped applicator and apply a little gloss in the center of your lips to create a “pout” or all over the lips for a nice shine.
If you’re interested in TIGI Cosmetics, you can visit your local CVS stores and pick some of the products I mentioned and more! You can also visit TIGICosmetics.com for their entire product lineup as well as getting know the professionals behind the brand! Let me know in the comments if you plan on getting some products and share your favorites with me!