Like my leggings? I created them! Shop for them here
I’m no stranger to getting in shape and staying motivated. I struggled a lot after my first pregnancy, and I found some challenges after my second; I’m back on track with weight-loss. I was asked to share some tips on how I plan to stay healthy during the holiday season; so here are my top 5
SHOP THE POST
TIPS TO STAY HEALTHY DURING THE HOLIDAYS
- Portion control. I love food so maintaining my portions will be very important. Especially, because Thanksgiving is my favorite day to eat.
- Continue to schedule my workouts – It’s important to keep my momentum and exercise 2-3 times a week. If I want to eat, I have to keep going to the gym
- Cook at home instead of eating out. I love to eat out with my family, but I’ve noticed that cooking allows me to control how much salt and sugar is in my food. Includes coffee!
- Keep my water intake, intact! I used not to like drinking water, but since I still breastfeed, it’s essential to drink a ton of water every-day
- Stay consistent for consistent results is an attainable goal for me. I used to set a weight goal, and I could never fully finish. By following the above tips, I’ll reach my goal!
Some other tips I’ve been doing was dress in my workout gear; If I’m not in the mood, I’ll see myself in it and it just instantly motivates me to workout and eat healthier. So put on those workout pants and run! If you’re interested in new workout attire, you can visit Adidas here – I shop their online store all the time and love their gear. I love that they offer amazing colors and are quality so when I’m benching or lifting weights, I know they will maintain elasticity and last a long time! If you’re interested in good running shoes, click here
What are some tips you plan to enforce to stay healthy during the holidays? Leave them in the comments below, and I might try some of them out! Thank you to Adidas for contacting me for the unsponsored collaboration!