On the weekends, I love to use it as family time. But I also like to use it to pamper myself every so often. If I don’t have plans to go out shopping or enjoying a new spot for lunch, I’m either at home creating content or relaxing.
I love to do my once-a-week facial routine. It’s a few minutes long but I love taking care of my skin and it makes a difference for a new week. Read on for other things I do on the weekends that are probably boring, but I figure, you’ll get to know me a little more
THINGS I DO ON THE WEEKENDS
- Clean my house. I love organizing and it sounds insane, but cleaning is therapeutic
- Take my daughters to the park – I gotta get a workout in somehow…
- Create content for YouTube, Blog, Social media and my businesses
- Have dance parties with my girls and husband in the mornings
- Have breakfast and lunch or dinners at a new place (sometimes… I cook more these days)
- Shopping, duh!
- Read books (I love self-help, entrepreneurship & home design books!)
- Binge watch Netflix with my ‘Ohana
- Facetime my family who live all over the USA
- Sleep in (rarely)
- Plan out the next week
- Workout – I love to run and lift weights (10 minutes is usually all I have these days)
- Play with makeup
- Research stuff online
- Have debates with my husband because he swears he’s always right lol
- My husband and eldest daughter love to play Pokemon Go together so we sometimes find ourselves walking around. I don’t play…
I’m pretty boring so this concludes my list. What do you find yourself doing on the weekends? Share it below!